Why is afforestation so important?
Afforestation is process to plant a tree in barren lands . It is very important for our earth to keep green . Trees play a important role in keep the Earth’s air clean. In current scenario , due to continuous increase in population , industrialization and urbanization , it has been huge damage to earth’s greenary and therefore result is so horrible . Global warming and climate change are main consequences of cutting plants on large scale . So , there are enormous advantages of afforestation .
Let’s see importance of afforestation :-
1. Afforestation reduces desertification .
2. It increases amount of oxygen in environment .
3. It provides raw materials , foods and timbers.
4.It reduces soil erosion.
5. It reduces air pollution
6. It downs the earth’s temperature drastically .
7. It provides more sustainable ecosystem and also makes balance between flora and fauna .
8. Trees prevent the drought and provide greenery to the environment.
So we should not cut the trees mercilessly because there are so important of human civilization . Trees can survive without us but we can’t survive without tress .Despite of killing trees , we should plant more and more trees to make the Earth more greenery because our beautiful Earth is only a favorable place for human in infinite space of cosmos . How can we damage our home “Earth” ?? We should think ………
I am science enthusiast and I love to write blogs for students and youths who love science. I have deep interest in astronomy and cosmology. I believe that science is most effective tool to serve humankind.